PERMANENT-LOAN AGREEMENTS WITH ORGANISATIONS
It is a high honour to be entrusted with the custodianship of a multitude of original, authentic, and extremely rare traditional costumes which are the asset of other cultural organisations. These organisations, in decades-past had their own member-based dance groups representing them, however currently with an inactive youth presence, have sought to support our endeavours and share our vision, rather than have these priceless garments simply packed away in a closet.
In exchange for this privilege, whenever our students wear these specific costumes, great effort is invested in highlighting and promoting the partnership with these organisations. Often, our troupes also participate and provide cultural entertainment in the many events they continue to host annually.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the following organisations and individuals, and extend the opportunity to invite any others to consider this partnership:
– Association of Karditsa Province of Melbourne and Victoria “KARAISKAKIS”
– Hellenic Community of the City of Moorabbin
– Greek Orthodox Parish & Community of Gippsland (Morwell) “The Dormition of Our Lady”
– Panthracian Association of Melbourne
– The Institute of Hellenic Dance and Culture (Sydney)
– Konstantinos Kalymnios and family
– Nick & Stella Karamitsos and family
– Vicki Katis and family
*For donations of any costume or cultural items to our dance school, please click here